We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications 2003.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent in accordance with the Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications 2003. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
If you have any questions relating to the information we collect, then please contact email@example.com
If you do not want to receive any information from us by email and or do not want to be contacted by any other method such as telephone or post then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In practice you will usually expressly agree in advance to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes and contact purposes, or you have the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data from marketing or communication purposes.What we collect
What we do with the information we gather to:
- Your name and job title
- Postal address
- Telephone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Details of enquiry
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications,
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our marketing material relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- In addition, we may disclose information about you;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we will take reasonable technical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information your personal information.
We do not release information to third parties, and you have the option not to be included and to remove yourself from our mailing lists at any time.Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. Cookies also allow web applications to tailor their operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and for statistical analysis purposes.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites and cannot be held responsible for the protection of your personal informationYour Rights
We will not collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. Under the Data Protection Act 1998. You may instruct us to provide you with information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to a fee, currently fixed at £10.00.